The places below offer takeaway and/or will deliver food and drink to homes in Long Buckby.
Danny’s Pizza & Grill
Delivers on Tuesday – Saturday evenings
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/longbuckbyhighstreet/
- Telephone: 01327 844447
Hamm Tun Fine Foods Delicatessen
Delivers produce and fresh fruit and veg. boxes to Long Buckby and nearby villages
Also offering Friday hot lunches. Each Friday Hamm Tun will make a 1 pot meal for takeaway at lunchtimes, this will cost £6. For the elderly the price will be £4.50.
Chinese Restaurant. As at 13th May 2020 – delivering Friday, Saturday and Sundays only; open for collections Wednesdays, Thursday and Monday (but contact them to check the up to date situation).
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chinesetakeaway.leegarden
- Telephone: 01327 843 346
Pohutukawa Coffee Shop
New Zealand themed coffee shop. We sell coffee, tea, hit chocolate and cold drinks including smoothies. Breakfast, lunch, cakes and scones. Open Monday to Friday 9-12 for takeout drinks and cakes during the lockdown.
Deliveries every Thursday – Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Website: http://www.pizzamanlongbuckby.co.uk/
- Telephone: 01327 844 844 or 07751611506
The Big Fryer
Opening hours: 4:30pm – 8:30pm
Days open: Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri & Sat
Due to government guidance, we will be open for delivery and collection ONLY. Walk ins will be turned away and asked to call to make their order. Pre-orders will be taken for collection or delivery from 3:45pm daily. You can pre-order through Facebook messenger throughout the day UP UNTIL 3:30pm – then you must call the shop.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thebigfryer/
- Telephone: 01327 842807
The Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
Delivery service available several evenings a week
- Website: http://www.dynastylongbuckby.co.uk/
- Telephone: 01327 842007
The Old Kings Head
No delivery, but “buy one to provide one for the community” take away meals – available Wednesday to Saturday 5-8 pm. Meals cost £5 each and can be ordered by phone from 2pm. For each meal bought, one is provided for someone in the village who is in need.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheOldKingsHeadLongBuckby/
- Telephone: 01327 842680
Village Spice Indian Restaurant
Delivery and collection: 5pm – 10pm.
- Website: https://villagespicelb.co.uk/
- Telephone: 01327 844804 or 844500
Local Businesses Outside Long Buckby
Groceries and Provisions
Blakesley Heath Sausages
We are a young couple with a love for ‘farm life’. We breed beautiful pigs who live in fabulous conditions.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/blakesleyheathsausages/
- Telephone: 07817 520343
Collins Fresh Produce
Delivers provisions within a 40 mile radius of Northampton
- Shop online at: https://www.collinsfresh.com/
- Telephone: 01604 648814
Dennetts Garden Centre, Daventry
Delivers farm shop foods
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Dennetts-farm-shop-at-Dennetts-Garden-Centre-Daventry-1348852005183622/
- Telephone: 01327 702288
K.F. Troop & Son, Brixworth
Fresh produce boxes – free delivery to Brixworth and the surrounding villages or collection from our store in Brixworth.
- Website: https://kftroop.fruitbowlstudio.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/K-F-Troop-Son-110259817283312/
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01604 882366
The Wine Connection Northampton
Free delivery – Northampton and surrounding areas. Minimum order 6 bottles.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/The-Wine-Connection-Northampton-160270607430588/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01604 638502
Home Made Sunday Roast Dinners delivered to you door. Occasionally delivers to Long Buckby.
- Website: https://www.deliverroast.co.uk
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/deliverroast/
- Telephone: 07495 199964
Hogs & Hops
Gourmet Burgers, Dirty Fries, Smoked Meats, Hot Dogs, Raclette, Craft Beer & Cider.
Limited availability for delivery – call us or pop online to order for Fri, Sat or Sunday!
Our free delivery service currently runs within a 10-mile radius of CV34 (Warwick) & a 5-mile radius of NN11 (Daventry), if you’re just outside of the radius, please ask us! All of our meals serve one and are fresh and ready to heat & eat or pop them in your freezer to keep for another day.
The Pytchley, West Haddon
We are doing take aways (contactless collections and deliveries) from Thursdays to Saturdays – 4pm until 8pm. And on Sundays from midday until 6pm.
Please note that you place orders at your own risk. I have come across the places listed via, for example, adverts or Facebook posts, and shared them here in the hope that it may help somebody. I have no reason to suggest they are not entirely trustworthy, but I cannot vouch for their quality, safety or reliability.